Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Expense vs. Cheap: How To Shop Smarter for Spring

I am a stylist and I have to (yes, HAVE TO wink wink) buy what's "in" for each season. I am also self-employed and single (gasp). The two combined don't allow me to purchase my entire Wish List on my Net-a-porter account. Moment of silence if you will.

I found 3 things that I wanted to purchase for Spring. After about an hour of research, I found practically the same items on other sites for more than half the price. Style for cheaper at last!

Guiseppe Zanotti's leather platform sandal for $740 vs. Go Max Platform sandal with studded detail for $49 at Piperlime.com



Sexy slinky dress by Vivienne Westwood for $315 vs. Victoria Secret cowl back slink dress for $58




Strapless black Jumpsuit by Sonia by Sonia Rykiel for $600 vs detail pleated jumpsuit at Spiegel.com for $129

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at finding these comparables! I will finally get back on board and follow your blog more often!

    ReplyDelete