Sunday, August 21, 2011

Proper Nudity

It's not that kind of blog, but there are still right and wrong ways to do nude {in every way possible}.  We all know by now {and if you didn't, now you do} that nude shoes make your legs appear longer by never seeing an "end point" at your feet.  Instead, the eye skims past it, as to appear never ending.  However, the whole point of a nude shoes is that it looks nude on YOU.  The object is to match your skin tone, to avoid wearing just a brown or a cream shoe {either are fine if thats your intention}.  Which shade is yours?











1 comment:

  1. I was a dresser for the Indianapolis Simon Fashion Now shows. I love your blogs! And I must say that I am OBSESSED with the nude look for shoes! I recently got a pair of nude fringe Colin Stuart's from victoriassecret.com and I am obsessed. This look is simple, yet fabulous!

    ReplyDelete