Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nip/Tuck

This season, a lot of designers have long tunic blouses in their collections.  I love the fabrics and the detail in the blouses, but I am short and can't pull of that tunic length.  When I try to wear them with shorts, it looks like I have no bottoms on.  This spring, I have tucked in almost every blouse I have been wearing.  My favorite look:  cut off denim shorts (baggy) with a crisp white blouse (sleeves rolled up), nude bra underneath and a chunky necklace.  Easy and sexy.  Make sure you dump out the black bra underneath the white blouse this season....too 5 years ago.  

Be sure to check the blog weekly for more style ideas.

xoxo
Ali

3 comments:

  1. what shoes with this, though? I just can't get into the gladiator sandles that are so hot now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it and thank you. please keep it coming, i need help so i dont become a frumpy stay at home mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, try a wedge. And instead of the gladiator, try a sandal with fringe! Chinese Laundry has some really affordable pairs!

    ReplyDelete